ARTEMIS PUBLISHERS WELCOME YOU TO USE THIS SITE:
Please note that all the content of this website is the property of Artemis Publishers Ltd and is protected, therefore, by International and UK copyright and database right laws.
Because we do take your online privacy extremely seriously, the detailed and explicit
Terms and Conditions for Users of this site are explained and shown below. This is designed to facilitate your ability to safely make the optimum use of our site and to enable the protection of your own interests
The following Conditions of Use apply to all users. If, after having studied this page, you find that you cannot agree to comply with these Conditions, then we suggest that you immediately log off.
Artemis Publishers operate, maintain and own this website.
Should you have any questions you wish answered concerning this website or about Artemis Publishers' continuing commitment to privacy, please contact:
We are pleased that, by facilitating your use of the access and of the data we have provided within the website, you are now enabled to have access to a host of useful information. You may, therefore, download and store any of the items that are of interest to you, bookmark them and retain for further use.
When you choose to use this site, please also remember that any dispute over privacy connected with it is subject to the laws of England. Therefore these Conditions are governed by, and are construed in accordance with, the aforesaid laws of England.
* Artemis Publishers' policy - we are committed to adhere to what is considered best practice with regard to any handling or processing of personal data submitted to us by viewers of this website.
* Safeguarding of the running of the website - at all times we safeguard the availability of the website, ensuring so far as we are able, that it is uninterrupted and continuous (except for an occasional essential updating) and that any transfer of data to you remains free of error. That, however, is subject to the idiosyncrasies of the internet itself.
*Ordering System. The book orders which we receive from bookshops are dealt with via our normal systems. We accept these through email, mailed or telephone orders.
* Payment can be via most major credit and debit cards via the website, or by cheques which can be sent in sterling, and from abroad in US dollars or Euros.
* Prices shown on our website are enumerated in British sterling and are correct for books which are currently stocked.
*Paying for goods ordered. We accept direct payments from individual overseas clients as well as UK orders. Your credit card company will charge you in your local currency.
*Placing Orders. When an order is placed with us, we will send a confirmatory receipt of that order to you. Most orders are sent out within one week but please allow up to 28 days for exceptional circumstances. We do also have a fast track system, if required. Please ask for details.
*Regarding any returns and refunds: Return of books must be accompanied by the proof of purchase. Faulty books can be replaced and we will also pay return postage in appropriate circumstances. However, we will not be responsible for postage costs incurred in returns and exchanges which are not our fault.
*Returns will only be accepted within 28 days following purchase.
* The accuracy of information regarding our books is to our highest standards. However, should there be a discrepancy, please contact us immediately.
*It is important to note that you may be involved in the payment of additional Customs charges levied for clearance if goods are delivered abroad.
*When orders are placed it is useful to note that all our items are sold in accordance with Section 42 of the Code of Advertising Practice.
IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
Downloaded articles do not include a photocopy licence. Since such articles are to be used by the purchaser only, they cannot be copied/reproduced/forwarded to others via the internet without the publisher's permission.